Thanks And Best Wishes From A Bama Fan

RollTide

Hi Mean Green,

Your admin kindly validated my membership, so I could come in and say thanks to the Mean Green faithful who made the trip to Tuscaloosa in awful weather. I truly hope you guys were treated well by Tide fans, and regardless of the outcome of the game, I hope everybody had a great time. Tuscaloosa is a hell of a place on game day.

I'll limit my commentary about the game itself, but I'll just say that I was impressed by many of your players, and I was truly scared for a while that you guys had found our Achilles' Heel, the same way FIU nearly did. The short, underneath passing game is our weak spot (even though you guys laced us for long passing yards on occasion.)

We bring Duck tape everywhere...

My Uncle's a Bama grad and his wife is an Auburn Grad...Makes for interesting dinner parties...Needless to say, I'm a Thanksgiving loner every year as my family heads off to the Iron Bowl...

Love Bama and Saban is one heck of a recruiter and coach...Best of luck and thanks for not sending any of our men home on the injured list...

Thanks Roll Tide. I had a great time at the game. Your fans treated us great. I even got some encouraging words from one of your fans as I was leaving. That's completely opposite to the trip to Norman when I was spit at on my way back to the car.

Yes. The Alabama fans that were seated around us were very friendly and had nothing but good things to say about our program. Also, the people we met around campus and on the Strip were awesome and good fun. Thanks for the hospitality!