97!

untlynchka

Guest GrayEagleOne

Wait until week three, at least. All of the computer rankings include last year's history. It will eventurally work its way out.

The only way out of the 100s right away would be from opinion polls and I don't know of any that dig any deeper than the Top 25.

http://www.mratings.com/cf/compare.htm

Current average of 113 high of 91 on the DeSimone ranking.

We are now an average of 110 and still several of the rankings are not updated but what I liked best was at the moment is 77th ranking. A 42 place jump!!!!

I love that on the Billingsley Report we are in the 70s wow it been a long time, a couple in front of Texas A&M I hope we can enjoy this for a while.

Billingsley Report

Edited by KingDL1

We are now an average of 110 and still several of the rankings are not updated but what I liked best was at the moment is 77th ranking. A 42 place jump!!!!

I love that on the Billingsley Report we are in the 70s wow it been a long time, a couple in front of Texas A&M I hope we can enjoy this for a while.

Billingsley Report

Nice Find!

Conference:

77 - North Texas

78 - Florida Atlantic

85 - Troy

93 - Middle Tennessee

94 - Louisiana Lafayette

96 - Arkansas State

102 - Florida International

105 - Louisiana Monroe

119 - Western Kentucky

Others:

1 - Alabama <-- 9/19 opponent

8 - Texas

10 - Texas Tech

11 - Oklahoma

12 - Texas Christian

55 - Baylor

61 - Louisiana Tech

64 - Ball State <-- 9/3 opponent

82 - Texas A&M

106 - Ohio <-- 9/12 opponent

112 - Army <-- 11/21 opponent

118 - Southern Methodist

Billingsley Report

I like that one but wait there's more number 72

http://www.marsee.net/09rnk.txt