Todd Dodge Show On Labor Day

UNT 90 Grad

According to the link below, the show is on for tomorrow. I suppose it is still possible that they overlooked that Sept. 7th was Labor Day, but they did specifically call out September 7th as one of the show dates.

http://www.meangreensports.com/ViewArticle...&SPSID=9058

Notice the release date on this article as well. Appartently my search brought up a site that was created for tomorrow.

First time to attend one of these things, so I guess the crowd was good (maybe 40 people)?? When Coach Dodge walked in, the crowd gave him a nice hand. Said Rodge missed an assignment when he got in his face (I think Rodge rolled to the wrong side). Told the fans to get on board now while there was still rom on the bandwagon.

RV was there and accessible as always.

I'll try to tune on during the day since I won't be at work tomorrow.

Still having these in Denton no matter the time is a good way to limit the crowd attendance, IMO.

Where do you propose having these?

I would find it ridiculous to have the North Texas coach's show in a town outside of where the university is located, and would find it hard to beleive that Dodge would make a trip to and from Dallas/Fort Worth/Arlington/etc... to do this show.