Where Did You Guys And Gals Watch The Game?

risinggreen

Who is David that you are thanking?

David is an Alumni Association member from Dallas that filled in for the Alumni Association person that got sick and was unable to make the trip to Austin. David got the swag and brought it down to Austin for the game just to help out.

I could have also thanked the other David that was there - my boss who is an alum from the late 70s who has not been to a game since then. I think he might come to a game with me now.

I was sitting with my back to the mirrored wall, to the right of the screens and as far towards the back of the main room as the tables went on that wall. Quoner was on my left, across from his wife. My brother was on my right, accidentally dressed in a red shirt and sitting next to his girlfriend. I had on a kelly green NT t-shirt with the big lettering print and khaki shorts.

I also saw two guys who made the trip to Hot Springs together, but I didn't remember their names. Also, didn't see them until halfway through the game.

I'm glad I wasn't the only A-hole who brought someone with a red shirt to the watch party.

Didn't know I was going to fxnhnd until last minute or I would of liked to sniff some of you guys like my dog does to other new dogs. :unsure:

The picture that we took , where is it posted ??

I also saw two people next to us likely on a date, but we weren't sure if both of them knew it.

Funny , I was on the other side of them. Your right , they didn't know it.

Akward moment of the night , that girl called a male friend to tell him all about the game and what happended. She talked forever to him and the poor guy kinda had a what do i do now moment on his face.