Nt Volleyball

nana21

Guest GrayEagleOne

Yep, sixth of the seven teams in the West Division and ninth of the thirteen teams in the conference.

Cassie needs to coach her butt off to get them up to at least the middle of the pack. The program slipped way too far and was rebuilt from scratch.

Yep, sixth of the seven teams in the West Division and ninth of the thirteen teams in the conference.

Cassie needs to coach her butt off to get them up to at least the middle of the pack. The program slipped way too far and was rebuilt from scratch.

When you're getting pick that far down in the polls, it's probably more a reflection of recruiting then coaching. Got to have good players to win.

When you're getting pick that far down in the polls, it's probably more a reflection of recruiting then coaching. Got to have good players to win.

Don't the coaches do the recruiting in volleyball? Or, is this a case of the coach not having "her players" on board as yet? Much like women's basketball was and, for that matter, football. Can someone much more familiar with the volleyball situation clue me in on the coach's tenure, record at UNT, etc., etc.?

Don't the coaches do the recruiting in volleyball? Or, is this a case of the coach not having "her players" on board as yet? Much like women's basketball was and, for that matter, football. Can someone much more familiar with the volleyball situation clue me in on the coach's tenure, record at UNT, etc., etc.?

I would suggest going to the official NT athletic site and doing some research. Most of your questions can be answered there. The coach has been here for a relatively long time and had almost the whole team turn over before last year. I have no idea what happened, but she returned only a few freshmen players. She brought in about eleven new players including high school, jucos, and transfers and last year was basically a disaster. I would think that she is going to have show vast improvement this year to retain her job depending on what her contract status is.