Obama Disowns Deficit He Helped Shape

Even the liberal AP press are starting to smell the stinch. So much for the "Accountability, Buck stops here" approach so many here seem to think he is taking? :rolleyes:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090429/D97SCPI00.html

WASHINGTON (AP) - "That wasn't me," President Barack Obama said on his 100th day in office, disclaiming responsibility for the huge budget deficit waiting for him on Day One.

It actually was him - and the other Democrats controlling Congress the previous two years - who shaped a budget so out of balance.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Well folks BHO had to put his signiture on it. He could have VETOED it. Hummmmm........didn't know about it, yea right.

He is from Harvard you know & was President of the Harvard Law Review in his senior year.

One commentator said he is the smartest man in the world. Another commentator said he was the most articulate man he ever met. Chris Mathews said that BHO made his leg tingle.

How many more times can he say, "I did not know about it?"

1. I was in Rev. Wright's Black Liberation Church for 20 years and he was preaching WHAT??? Didn't know that.

2. My friend Tony Rezko who sold me my house was involved with WHAT??? Didn't know that.

3. Frank Dean, my childhood mentor in Hawaii, was a communist, WHAT??? I didn't know that.

4. My neighbor and long time acquantances Ayers and Dorian bombed and killed who and WHAT??? Didn't know that.