Espn360.com

edcollopy

Does anyone in Houston want to watch the game at SRO? I think NW Mall is the only SRO left. I'm almost positive they'll have "Full Court". If there's a couple of "yes"es, I'll call them to verify.

And, assuming we win tonight, what about tomorrow night? Would you want to get together, or do you just plan to watch at home?

has anyone ever plugged their laptop into a tv w/ a HDMI cable while watching an ESPN360 game? was wondering if the quality is worth a darn...

My computer monitor (25") is an HD monitor and I have a HDMI connection to a nice video card.... the quality of ESPN360 is OK. Not great, thought it is the best online streaming service... but it leaves a little to be desired on bigger monitors/TV's.... in fact, I recall ESPN360 looking better on my 17" monitor than this newer big one.

My computer monitor (25") is an HD monitor and I have a HDMI connection to a nice video card.... the quality of ESPN360 is OK. Not great, thought it is the best online streaming service... but it leaves a little to be desired on bigger monitors/TV's.... in fact, I recall ESPN360 looking better on my 17" monitor than this newer big one.

I bet it would be pretty sweet through a projector. I used to have one for work, and I'd pump streaming video through the projector onto the wall. It was usually pretty good.

Watching the USA vs. ULAR on ESPN360, I noticed that you can improved picture for wide screen monitors (16:9) if you select 4:3. You just get black bars on each side of the screen.

Edited by chrisfisher