Lance Dunbar Story

FWST

I hope he kicks LSU in the nuts. Figuratively of course.

We need to give kudos to Troy Phillips and the FWST. Even though Ft.W has a good TCU team, the FWST has given NT many more positive articles than DMN or DRC. Think the Belo/ SMU ties in Big D aren't alive and well ?

I completely agree! I don't want to take away from the content of the story because it seems Lance deserves the kudos...but..the article is just well written. In the article facts are facts and even the tough points about the program are dealt with fairly and positively. I just like reading the FWST articles. I just like what I see there!!

We need to give kudos to Troy Phillips and the FWST. Even though Ft.W has a good TCU team, the FWST has given NT many more positive articles than DMN or DRC. Think the Belo/ SMU ties in Big D aren't alive and well ?

well... I'm not sure about the whole smu conspiracy thing.... but SMU is ALL OVER the dallas morning news website when you click on college.

I definetly look to drc first and fw st telegram second... I don't even bother looking at the dallas morning news site anymore. nothing of significance for me on there with regard to college football...

That part about tug of war, seemed a little out of place without much explanation as to why he even mentioned it, maybe i misread something.

When teams were recruiting him, the fact that he assaulted a teammate became pretty talked about. I think Troy brought it up to defend him against what some have said about him.