Cowboys to get a new coach

UNTFan23

With Jerry Jones in the hunt for a new coach, how about hiring a General Manager?... <_<

Looks like (after a 5 hour meeting) Bill Parcells is a possible prospect. However, I don't think he'd be very cool with the fact that Jerry likes to hire Asst. Coaches and choose what players are needed for the team. Parcells is looking for the "the absolute right situation," except that I don't think the Cowboys (more like Jerry Jones) will provide that situation.

Even if the Cowboys don't get Parcells, it will be the 4th coach hired in 7 seasons. mad.gif

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out... mellow.gif

Yeah there was alot on tv about it tonight for something thats still very unofficial. But we all know that Dave is a goner.......and he knows it.

It will be interesting to see what happens next. I was listening to the radio on the way home tonight and there were so many diifferent opinions on it, its hard to tell whats goin on. I guess we will see.

I dont care who the coach is, Im still gonna be a DCC cheerleader.