Lieberman Candidate...others In Consideration

OldTimer

What about the lead assistant at Texas Tech?

I was told that his chances might be hurt...by the fact that he's a man. We already have men as head coaches of two women's sports (Softball, Soccer)....and the thought is, it might look bad to have another male head coach for a women's team.

I personally don't think that should hurt his chances...because he's an unbelievably great coach. (371-50 or so in juco).

Just telling you what I'm hearing.

Edited by SUMG

If RV hire Lieberman then all of the coaches of the women's sports will like girls. Of course they already did.

I don't care what sex or sexual orientation the head coach is, I expect them to produce wins and conference titles. Only Hedlund has done that on a consistent bases.

That's mighty enlightened of you guys voicing your okay with the women coaches likin' the girls. Very "today."

How would you feel about your male coaches likin' the boys?

Not that there is anything wrong with that. :)

As long as the coach wins and runs a clean program he could steal 2nd graders lunch money in his spare time for all I care. :D

Edited by CMJ

As long as the coach wins and runs a clean program he could steal 2nd graders lunch money in his spare time for all I care. :D

I agree with Courtland. The coaches private life is not important. If they go after their players, no matter what sex they are, they need to go. Using a position of influence to influence someone for sexual favors is just wrong, not to mention illegal. Just Win!!!!!