Well, this is just a he said she said thing, so no flaming please, but an intern in our office knows the family and said they had given up on finding a place to reopen and they were pretty upset about it. Maybe somethings changed in the last couple weeks. If so all power to them.

I don't understand why they don't move to the old Brickhouse gym over by Pancho's. Would be a perfect location and there is actually parking and I wouldnt think the rent could be too bad.

Who is Mike Jones ?

Edited by NT03

If it's true, then next to Dan's would be the best place for it in Denton (other than where it was). I think the owners were lucky that it didn't work out moving out to Towne Crossing/Loop 288. This will be good to have it next to Fuzzy's and Dan's Silver Leaf.

I always loved Dan's and thought that the Industial St. area was ripe for development. All those old warehouses are perfect for cultural conversions...glad to see its taking off.

I always loved Dan's and thought that the Industial St. area was ripe for development. All those old warehouses are perfect for cultural conversions...glad to see its taking off.

I love Dan's, too. I was sky high the other week when Brent Best himself was at the door taking the cover.