Two minutes is alittle generous... OR are you including the time needed to 'warm the oven' as they say?

It does include the going to the kitchen for some water to chase the little blue pill...and the navigation of the menu on my dvd copy of Butt Bongo Fiesta.

This brings to mind something I like to call,

It took 53 tries, but J.B. has finally made a solid contribution.

And look...I know the window is there...wide open...mocking me...but I'm just going to leave the post at this and see what 92 can add

In reference to your pill comment...

You know you aren't the one that takes the morning after pill right jesse?

In reference to Butt Bongo Fiesta...

The sequel is better...

In reference to JB and 53 failed attempts...

That seems to be his stat line for failed passes at either Welborn sisters as well.... BA-ZING

There are some on this board that would say that is strangely reminiscent of my UNT athletic career. Ba-zing...

Beach ball on a tee

In reference to your pill comment...

You know you aren't the one that takes the morning after pill right jesse?

I've managed to avoid getting pregnant so I'm sticking with my philosophy

In reference to Butt Bongo Fiesta...

The sequel is better...

Would that be Lesbian Big Boob Bangaroo II...it was good...but it needed more Stormy.

In reference to JB and 53 failed attempts...

That seems to be his stat line for failed passes at either Welborn sisters as well.... BA-ZING

See J.B....thats how you handle the softball pitches...don't try to pull them down the left field line...they always over-play the pull...what 92 has done here is shoot the gap the other way after fighting off a couple of tough pitches. Well done.