Western Kentucky Vs. Troy

chrisfisher

where is FCS Atlantic?

Sorry... didn't check back last night... Fox College Sports is in the 300's on Verizon...FCS Atlantic is channel 300. Channels will vary with different providers. FCS is typically only part of sports packages (i.e. paid). Verizon offers the FCS package for $5-$7/month... at least when I signed up 2 years ago....

Edited by chrisfisher

I watched most of the 2nd half. We will have our hands full playing in Troy. This game could have gone either way. Bassett lit it up in the 2nd half and ended up with 35 points or something like that. This game was 3 shot festival. In the first half, I think they said WKU had 19 3's made and Troy had 14. They lobbed up many more 3's in the 2nd half so who knows how many 3's were made in this game. I have to find the stats on this game later today to get the final numbers. What really worries me is that we seem to play very poorly in venues with low attendance numbers... Troy reminded me a of a large high school gym, and they didn't have many fans attending. That could change though since we play them in early Jan when hopefully the students return. To tell you the truth, I'd rather we play on the road in the stadium filled with hecklers (to motivate our team) than an empty venue....

On another note... WKU continues to look beatable. They are a great team, but I still think that we will match up well with them....

Edited by chrisfisher

I watched most of the 2nd half. We will have our hands full playing in Troy. This game could have gone either way. Bassett lit it up in the 2nd half and ended up with 35 points or something like that. This game was 3 shot festival. In the first half, I think they said WKU had 19 3's made and Troy had 14. They lobbed up many more 3's in the 2nd half so who knows how many 3's were made in this game. I have to find the stats on this game later today to get the final numbers. What really worries me is that we seem to play very poorly in venues with low attendance numbers... Troy reminded me a of a large high school gym, and they didn't have many fans attending. That could change though since we play them in early Jan when hopefully the students return. To tell you the truth, I'd rather we play on the road in the stadium filled with hecklers (to motivate our team) than an empty venue....

On another note... WKU continues to look beatable. They are a great team, but I still think that we will match up well with them....

WKU has under-achieved with Horn and Lee...and I haven't seen anything this season that leads me to believe that it will be any different this March. The team to really watch now is South Alabama...Auburn transfer Daniel Hayles isn't scoring, but he's a great defender and rebounder...they have enough up front to defend good post players (see UNT) and one hell of a backcourt.

Also...UALR may be coming back down to Earth...and great news for UNT is that Denver keeps winning, (they scored 54 points and won by 10...Joe Scott is getting his system in place and the 8 kids that are actually playing seem to be buying into it. By the end of the year I don't think a December loss in Denver is going to hurt as much as we think it does now.)

WKU has under-achieved with Horn and Lee...and I haven't seen anything this season that leads me to believe that it will be any different this March. The team to really watch now is South Alabama...Auburn transfer Daniel Hayles isn't scoring, but he's a great defender and rebounder...they have enough up front to defend good post players (see UNT) and one hell of a backcourt.

Also...UALR may be coming back down to Earth...and great news for UNT is that Denver keeps winning, (they scored 54 points and won by 10...Joe Scott is getting his system in place and the 8 kids that are actually playing seem to be buying into it. By the end of the year I don't think a December loss in Denver is going to hurt as much as we think it does now.)

i dont let the Denver loss bother me, we lost when many of our players either didnt play or were about 70% or less.....if we get healthy we will be just fine