Riley Dodge, Slc Beat Cedar Hill 37-18

NT80

Many TD passes for Riley. No Tre Newton for the game but Cantu was back at receiver.

Was hoping someone would post the score. Last I heard it was something like 34-3.

In other scores , Hawaii leads Boise St. 19-17 at the half. I'm torn on which major to root for.

Many TD passes for Riley. No Tre Newton for the game but Cantu was back at receiver.

Not bad for a future Mean Green WR or DB, eh? :blink::rolleyes:

Isn't Heisman candidate and former Todd Dodge product Chase Daniels and Riley Dodge about the same height, ie 6'0"? Hmmm? :unsure:

I say Riley Dodge gets a very strong look at QB when he arrives for Spring Football this Spring. I also say (like many of you) he will redshirt his first year and then battle G. Vizza during Vizza's Junior year at UNT for the QB position.

Don't know about yall, but it does make me feel good we will have 2 QB's with the caliber of Vizza and Dodge over at the Mean Green Village and that because of a little thing called, uh.....injury? Now lets start recruiting some linemen (on both sides of the ball) for our future.

Former ASU Head Football Coach and Dallas Cowboy employee Larry Lacewell said its hard for schools which are at the level of the SBC to recruit blue chip linemen, but lets see if we can start being the exception at North Texas. In fact, lets see if we can start being the exception of many things unseen in Denton for 2 or 3 decades, right? :)

GMG!

PS: So some of you did like that WAC championship game with over 50,000 fans in attendance, eh?