Turkey Day And T+1

LongJim

THURSDAY:

(11)USC at (6)Arizona State--PAC 10 title on the line.

USC wins...in a close one.

FRIDAY:

Arkansas at (1)LSU--Tigers need to win out to reach MNC.

LSU wins...by 10

(13)Texas at Texas A&M--Horns trying to keep pressure on OU for outside shot at Big 12 title.

Texas wins...by 14 (only because it's at Kyle)...but OU beats OSU by 14 so the longhorn t-shirt purchases will fall for a week

(19)Boise St. at (15)Hawaii--WAC title on the line.

Boise State wins and BCS bigwigs everywhere rejoice....sadly

USC vs. Arizona State: The Sun Devils win a great ballgame in Sun Devil Stadium

Arkansas @ LSU: The Tigers win a close one in Death Valley. McFadden goes off, but LSU scores late to sneak out the 'W'.

Texas @ Texas A&M: Longhorns big. They shut down the option game, and we all know A&M can't throw enough to win against a team like Texas. Jamaal Charles has a huge day.

Boise State @ Hawaii: Push...too intriguing of a game, and not enough knowledge of the teams to make a prediction, other than it being a high-scoring affair.

THURSDAY:

(11)USC at (6)Arizona State--PAC 10 title on the line.

ASU takes care of its business (10 points) against a down USC team. The have proven lately that they can't finish the season strong.

FRIDAY:

LSU in a big way (17 points), they won't be caught looking forward to the SEC Championship.

(13)Texas at Texas A&M--Horns trying to keep pressure on OU for outside shot at Big 12 title.

Even in Kyle field, I don't see how A&M can win this (10 points), except for the players playing hard for Fran in his last game as A&M HC. :lol: Almost managed to keep from laughing...

I think Hawaii does win this (6 points), but it will be close. They can taste a big bowl, and have the offense to get there.

Thursday: 11)USC at (6)Arizona State--PAC 10 title on the line

Arizona State wins by 10 points

Friday:

Arkansas wins by 3 points

Texas wins by 17 points and OU loses to Okie St.

Hawaii wins by 7 points but it is a high scoring affair.

It's not over.... but I do enjoy being an agitator.

I love everyone.

I was picking Texas a week ago but have learned to go against these prediction threads for this season. Plus, I wuv my buddy Longjim :)

I didn't predict it, but I thought A&M would win today. Florida beat FSU in Zook's last game too.

Granted, I'll own up to the fact that I had Michigan over Ohio State last week. Oh well. :lol:

Yeah...I don't know why I picked against the Aggies either. Two things I went against that I shouldn't have.

1)That feeling in my gut that Texas would complete their season in meltdown fashion like last season.

2)The fact that aTm, even (especially) when I was young and hated them, finds a way to win a game they shouldn't.

Down goes LSU.

I didn't have that one. :lol:

No one did - it's the power of the anti-prediction thread.

Except USC - did anyone even doubt or debate that one? ASU gets fraud hype every year - even with that great Idaho coach

Edited by Quoner

Friday:

Arkansas wins by 3 points

No one did - it's the power of the anti-prediction thread.

Except USC - did anyone even doubt or debate that one? ASU gets fraud hype every year - even with that great Idaho coach

Look again. One point away from being 3 points!

I was picking Texas a week ago but have learned to go against these prediction threads for this season. Plus, I wuv my buddy Longjim :)

Heh! You're just excited the Ags whipped that ass.

Wild weekend for everyone, man.

Hats off to the Ags, Quoner. Hell of a game they played. An acquaintance bet the house on the Horns last week with the spread at 5.5. I told him not to touch that game. Sucks to be him now. ;)

Painful. Absolutely painful. Welcome back to the Holiday Bowl, Mack. Jeez. :glare: