One Last Tidbit From Last Saturday

GoMeanGreen1999

Would it too much to ask, for our Head Basketball coach to actually wear school colors to the Home game? His seats are beside ours and I was shocked to see him in some off color shirt and black pants for our game. His assistant coach sitting behind him at least had a white shirt and tan shorts on (no green).

I could care less what he wears. He is building a winning basketball program.

Well I should never hear you complaining then about students on campus wearing other school colors or no green. The head basketball coach is a leader, and your students follow their leaders - if you wonder why people don't wear certain colors of the school, look no further than the lead our bball coaches are giving.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

A little displacement, maybe? Are you REALLY mad at JJ...or frustrated with the season thus far?

It's ok, man, let it out...let it out...

:baby:

Not mad at anyone, just disappointed. Sorry, but I do expect more from people like your Head men's basketball coach. Wonder what he would say to those who attend his basketball games without any green on? Show some school spirit.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

Not mad at anyone, just disappointed. Sorry, but I do expect more from people like you Head men's basketball coach. Wonder what he would say to those who attend his basketball games without any green on?

Another example of the intangible values that TD brings to the program. Since becoming HC at North Texas, has anyone seen him not wearing some type of UNT branded shirt while on campus? He's a company guy down to the bone.

Another example of the intangible values that TD brings to the program. Since becoming HC at North Texas, has anyone seen him not wearing some type of UNT branded shirt while on campus? He's a company guy down to the bone.

He is a selfless promoter of UNT and its football program. I am so glad to see this kind of spirit and leadership from our head coach it is so refreshing and so vital to our program before it can move forward.

Thanks Dodge!

He is a selfless promoter of UNT and its football program. I am so glad to see this kind of spirit and leadership from our head coach it is so refreshing and so vital to our program before it can move forward.

Thanks Dodge!

That is one of things I love so much about Coach Dodge and just how good of a hire it was. They could go 0 - 12, with Meager the QB the whole season, and I would be behind the guy 100%.