Tech Defensive Coordinator Resigns

DeepGreen

The Non-UNT sports thread is still Experimental. I wanted to post it in the Mean Grean Sports forum for a reason. And your bold, large font response was uncalled for!

Thanks for posting it here. I don't have the time or the will to read anything other than football or basketball board.

Wow Greenbat is on fire his self appointed board police power is going to his head!

Relax, man we are a family.

Edited by Green Gas

Going back to the thread topic, Mike Leach went on a profane postgame tirade in which he blamed everybody else, both players and coaches, and gave only a brief nod toward his own responsibility.

On top of the fact that everything Ol' Mike was saying was stuff he should have taken care of long before they lost this one game, I was struck by the difference between the postgame comments of TT's coach and UNT's. Dodge was obviously greatly disappointed, but there was no rancor or recrimination.

I know Leach was upset, but isn't dealing with adversity under great pressure the mark of leadership?

Going back to the thread topic, Mike Leach went on a profane postgame tirade in which he blamed everybody else, both players and coaches, and gave only a brief nod toward his own responsibility.

On top of the fact that everything Ol' Mike was saying was stuff he should have taken care of long before they lost this one game, I was struck by the difference between the postgame comments of TT's coach and UNT's. Dodge was obviously greatly disappointed, but there was no rancor or recrimination.

I know Leach was upset, but isn't dealing with adversity under great pressure the mark of leadership?

Leach has no one to blame the defense on than himself.

You're talking about Leach and Texas Tech football... class does not reside in lubbock.

Is this the same GreenBat that posted a picture of

President George W. Bush

under Mean Green Football?

and who huffed that I pulled a quote "out of my arse to prove a point" regarding the OU players talking about what they expected from our defense before the game. Two posts later, someone ELSE posted the quote (that had been on the board about 10 times at that point).... not surprisingly, we never heard from ol' GB on that thread anymore. I suppose Daniel Meager may have tied him up and taken over his computer, though.