Meager Vs. The Others

Dodge2007

Just let this topic F'ING die!

Emmitt you think WW should be the QB. Dodge2007 you think Danny is should be the QB. we all get that. Just agree to disagree and get on with your F'ING lives. I enjoy both of your insight on most topics, but not this one. Please MATT, HARRY, LO or JD put I lock down on this F'ING thread and every other F'ING thread about the QB battle between WW and Meager.

Please guys grow the F up.

Would it be too much to ask Riley Dodge to get his GED and skip his senoir year at Carroll?

I think we are in a worse QB situation than Carroll.

Please not that I am just kidding around and that I do not advocate dropping out of scholl in any way.

I don't want hate mail from the PC police.

I think the biggest challenge for Meager will be getting the damn play called. This is a no-huddle offense now. He couldn't get the plays in last year WITH a huddle. Maybe that was our old coaches? Don't know. It wasn't a big problem when Scott Hall was here.

I think the biggest challenge for Meager will be getting the damn play called. This is a no-huddle offense now. He couldn't get the plays in last year WITH a huddle. Maybe that was our old coaches? Don't know. It wasn't a big problem when Scott Hall was here.

All we need is for another QB who needs to call a time-out on the first play, on the first game of the season again. I know it was a few years ago, but that was embarrasing.

All I'm asking is we dont be so quick to write off ANY QB who had to play under Ramon Flannigan.

Med is right on with this statement. You cannot and should not judge any of the incoming 4 vets who had to play under RF. Would you believe me if I told you that the frustration became so great, and the tension between QB's and RF grew to become so bad that one of them who shall remain anonymous, got up from an offensive meeting last fall and told RF off with some carefully chosen words and walked out?

It's not worth getting worked up about. ALL of our QB's want to be here. All of them are dedicated in their hearts and have paid the price asked by all of us in getting us to that next level because if they weren't, certainly with what they have been through already they would have given up long ago, and I respect that greatly.

It's All Good and All Green!

Rick

Chase Corley has been named the starter. He will probably share time with Cullen Mills and Josh Gulley, but Corley will see the lions share of snaps in the fall.

I believe you may be under-estimating the strides Steven Prince has made since the spring game...and that kid who went to K. State and has done nothing has been seen on campus...I bet he has a chance. Also seen rumors of Vittatoe wanting to come back to the area, Casey Printers applying for a 12th year of eligibility to play for Papa Todd, and Jevon Sneed once wore a green shirt...I've looked all these speculations up on snoopes but I have found nothing definative.

Also, a good friend of mine just bought a car from Bill Utter Ford and swears Rhett Bomar sold it to him...so maybe Bomar will start.

Emmitt you think WW should be the QB. Dodge2007 you think Danny is should be the QB. we all get that. Just agree to disagree and get on with your F'ING lives. I enjoy both of your insight on most topics, but not this one. Please MATT, HARRY, LO or JD put I lock down on this F'ING thread and every other F'ING thread about the QB battle between WW and Meager.

I fear some people may have overlooked this post...just wanted to make sure it appears on each subsequent page of this thread...maybe multiple times

NEVER MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Danny and Dodge2007 sittin' in a tree,

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love, then comes marriage

Here comes....

:lol::lol: