New Todd Dodge/season Tickets Commercial

I just opened the e-mails from the AD, one with a TD commercial on video (excerpts of speeches, etc.) and one with details of season ticket packages.

Renewals closed a month and a half ago. From the e-mail, it looked like all seating options were still available; at least they all seemed to be advertised.

How many seats have we sold? I'm done with being happy at having elbow room.

That's good news...we need to keep the sales going. It's high time that "walk-up" ticket sales were only general admission/end zone seats! Now, what about the student sections? Will we actually look across and see students in the seats for a change???? Let's hope so...I recall when I was an undergrad...oh, so many years ago...that we went early as pledges to "stake out" seats for the fraternity...there were excellent student crowds and it was great to be in the stands as a student...so, where have they gone??? Anyone know what is being done to get the student side filled????

That's good news...we need to keep the sales going. It's high time that "walk-up" ticket sales were only general admission/end zone seats! Now, what about the student sections? Will we actually look across and see students in the seats for a change???? Let's hope so...I recall when I was an undergrad...oh, so many years ago...that we went early as pledges to "stake out" seats for the fraternity...there were excellent student crowds and it was great to be in the stands as a student...so, where have they gone??? Anyone know what is being done to get the student side filled????

Every woe that plagues NT can be cured with winning.

I don't think that any section is sold out. Our group added two seats to our package this week wth no problem at all. Just a simple phone call. There is definitely more interest simply because many people would have refused to renew if Dickey was still here... They got to keep their season ticket holders from last year and that was the biggest challenge. Anything extra is gravy, like bringing back those that had not renewed the year before, etc, etc....

The WFAA story the other night stated that section E is SOLD OUT. And of course, it must be true because local news channels never get it wrong.

WFAA said E was "almost" sold out. and that the sections to either side were filling fast.

I remember doing the same, but I don't agree with the assessment that the current student crowds are poor. I think there is more support now than ever before.

Every woe that plagues NT can be cured with winning.

While this is true, the upbeat and positive attitude by Coach Dodge and his staff is just as curative. It's been a loooooong time since I've been this motivated by a coach and his vision for the program.

As opposed to the bunker mentality of the previous eight years.