Johnny Quinn

---North Texas gave him the opportunity to play I-A when the others didn't. It is the type of guy with character that is very appreciative and thankful. We need more people like him... not just at North Texas but everywhere...

---This is what bothered me about DD's black uniforms the most. He was biting the hand that had given him the opportunity to be a head coach at a I-A level... It showed that he was not the least bit grateful for the position (and salery) that he had been given for several years. All coaches should know and realize that any coaching position is not permanent. (exception may be Paterno).

Screaming

Please tell me what happened to the black uniforms, that the school ordered, when it came time to use them in the game.........

As I understand it, DD ordered the black jerseys without going through the AD. The black pants were already part of the uniform. Please clarify your question.

Screaming

Please tell me what happened to the black uniforms, that the school ordered, when it came time to use them in the game.........

...I don't understand question..!!... PHS ... Why, are you are Permian Coach (PHS) and want them.????