Sunbelt Rankings

eppy4life

interesting newcomer of the year. ;)

Lets hope he lives upto the hype.

Also I am tired of the Analysts not recognizing that UNT will be much different this year. We will be more disciplined and exciting to watch. I just do not see us finishing outside of the Top 4 with the work ethic that Dodge has already instilled in the players.

None of the previews matters. I also think that it is a lazy analysis of our current situation, but I can't really fault them for thinking that we're gonna be bad again next year. We had two really bad seasons in a row and didn't really show much promise last year coming down the stretch. We hired a high school coach (no matter how good he is, they'll compare the hire to Faust) that they don't see as having a proven D1 track record. The burden is now on Dodge and Co. to prove them wrong.

We were in most of the Sunbelt games over the last couple of years even with our lackluster gameplans and poor in game coaching. We consistently shot ourselves in the foot with undiciplined play/untimely penalties. It was brutal to watch. However, we (under Dodge) should see a drastic improvement in these areas and eventually will have an offense that will actually put points on the board and in turn pressure on our opponents to make something happen.

This team will be significantly better than what most of the "experts" think. I definately do not see us finishing in the cellar of the Sunbelt again this year.