Gomeangreen.com Bowl Iv On For Saturday The 28th

medpilot21

Sorry for all the mixups Gang, but we are on for Saturday the 28th at 3:00 as scheduled. We will play at the field next to the Beer Barn (fitting for some of us), and the teams are set as drafted. Shirt handouts and pictures will be completed as scheduled. I wil need Texas Stranger to walk the field with me for safety purposes prior to the game, but barring a crater-sized hole in the field we will play there.

Get the word out please to all players that we are back on for Saturday. Arrive at least a half hour early to pay game fees ($18.00 per person) and to get your shirts. I talked to some of you at the scrimmage, and am glad we could work this out. Everyone thank Justin (UNT_Fan_92) for getting the field.

See all of you there...

GMG!!!

Ok, so there is a little problem.

The IM fields (Beerbarn) have a UIL track meet on them this saturday. But the Rec Sports Complex (PeterBuilt Fields) are available.

So hopefully every one knows how to get to the Victory Hall Practice Fields. Instead of taking the left off of Bonnie Brae, stay straight on Bonnie Brae and its on your right. It is where the girls soccer team used to play.

If you have any questions please e-mail me at jonw@dsa.admin.unt.edu.

Ok, so there is a little problem.

The IM fields (Beerbarn) have a UIL track meet on them this saturday. But the Rec Sports Complex (PeterBuilt Fields) are available.

So hopefully every one knows how to get to the Victory Hall Practice Fields. Instead of taking the left off of Bonnie Brae, stay straight on Bonnie Brae and its on your right. It is where the girls soccer team used to play.

If you have any questions please e-mail me at jonw@dsa.admin.unt.edu.

Yall be sure to thank Jon for this...I used to work for him and I called him when all the changes were trying to happen and told him to make it happen and he did...

If you are at the corner of Bonnie Brea and 35E you will want to go under the bridge and then stay on Brea across the bridge over 35W, Stay straight on that for a bit and you will come up on the peterbilt factory and the fields we are playing at. If you need directions more so PM me or recman

If you are coming from dallas or 35E exit north texas and get on the access by Fouts down to bonnie b.

If you are coming from 35W exit bonnie Brea and take a right over the bridge.

HOLLER...White Team shouldnt show up... its gonna be ugly

Bad news! Unfortunately I can't make it to the game. I will still pay for my shirt, since i ordered it and it does go towards the Andrew Smith fund. I'm the head track coach here in Gainesville and our regional meet is this weekend. Sorry guys, I didn't know I was going to be the track coach when we started.

Just to avoid confusion, Bonnie Brae turns into Airport Road when you cross I35W. Bonnie Brae is actually the road that the Athletic Center and the other facilities are located on. Head towards the Denton Airport on Airport Road and you'll run into the fields.

Bad news! Unfortunately I can't make it to the game. I will still pay for my shirt, since i ordered it and it does go towards the Andrew Smith fund. I'm the head track coach here in Gainesville and our regional meet is this weekend. Sorry guys, I didn't know I was going to be the track coach when we started.

We'll miss you coach. Make plans for next season please as we would love to have you back.

I make a motion that now the White team gets PKC to play for us.

Rick

Sorry to lose Coach Archie... I was really looking forward to him playing. As for the teams, I will bring some extra shirts from each color. The captains can decide if a game-day trade is necessary to even out the teams. I pick up the shirts tomorrow afternoon.

See you guys there...

GMG!!!

Medpilot, can you give us the rosters again...I can't remember which team I'm on! :blink:

If not, I guess I'll find out when I show up tomorrow...

Here ya go...

White Team:

Captain: Emmitt Jackson

Hope24

Mrs.GreenGoblin

CoachArchie

FireFightnRick

ARJ2010OX

Zeke

Medpilot21

Lazer

RadioGreen

SkidSTG

UNT_Plamaker

Bryan316

GreenGoblin

Rudy

Green Team

Captain: Stebo

Nico

UNT_92_Fan

TheGood... oh lets be real. - Andy Blount

PKC89

Recman

RockGuitar4Life

Harry

Jaydub

ForeverEagle

KingDL1

TeachinTodd

GreenBlood94

Messhuggah

Gameday is tomorrow!!! We're getting there a bit early to tailgate. See you guys there.

GMG!!!