Great Game North Texas

tigerjeb

Memphis is a great team... It will take the edge off knowing we lost to the best. I hope you roll to the finals!! Now for you guys, as JJ sais.... FINISH!!

Congrats to the team on playing Memphis close. With all of the publicity we got from it and the closest score yet on a 15/2 matchup this year, we should get some more at least through the weekend. We had a great group of folks at Buffalo Wild Wings in Lewisvile with more than 30 there. Good to see that many Mean Green fans out.

I think they started one senior... but anyway watch out for the Tigers next year... and this year isn't over.

Except when Texas teams are playing ... I still support the old MVC teams [ once the best basketball conference in America ]

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

I think they started one senior... but anyway watch out for the Tigers next year... and this year isn't over.

Except when Texas teams are playing ... I still support the old MVC teams [ once the best basketball conference in America ]

Had to reply, the old MVC was, during the day, the best bb conference going. And yes we lose one senior but add Rose, next year going to be special.

I have to say that I have enjoyed the interaction with Memphis fans more than any other team we play out of conference.

Made some nice friends at the New Orleans Bowl and the posts here have showed the class continues.

They were better than us at the NOB and today, but often fans of teams like this pull the "superiority" card on us.

Memphis fans, on the whole, enjoy the competition and play the class card after.

Props to the Tigers and, other than the fact that it would kill my bracket, win the damn tournament!

GMG

We lose Jeremy Hunt, he doesn't start but he plays a ton of minutes off the bench. We add Derek Rose and Jeff Robinson so we have high expectations for next years team, and Dorsey plays better every year.

I was going by the TV graphic at the start of the game which showed no senior starters for Memphis. I think they have one on the team, not a starter.

Edited by NT80