Final Tailgate For Basketball

emmitt01

This Thursday, in honor of senior night, I will be having the (probably) final tailgate for Mean Green basketball. And, I will be making the Mean Green punch. Since everyone should come to this game anyway to support our seniors feel free to drop by and talk shop in the parking lot beforehand.

Contributions to the cause (beer, buns, beer, water, beer) are welcomed.

This Thursday, in honor of senior night, I will be having the (probably) final tailgate for Mean Green basketball. And, I will be making the Mean Green punch. Since everyone should come to this game anyway to support our seniors feel free to drop by and talk shop in the parking lot beforehand.

SWEET!

Do u set up shop at the football stadium parking lot ?

A WIN and this will the next to last tailgate party.

Edited by NT03

It occurs to me that this may not be the best day for a tailgate. There is, apparently, a women's game at 5pm. I doubt many people are like me and can be out there to tailgate by 3:30 or so. So, unless someone can make an early tailgate, I'll see everyone at the women's game...and maybe for a beer or two in the parking lot between games and at the half.

It occurs to me that this may not be the best day for a tailgate. There is, apparently, a women's game at 5pm. I doubt many people are like me and can be out there to tailgate by 3:30 or so. So, unless someone can make an early tailgate, I'll see everyone at the women's game...and maybe for a beer or two in the parking lot between games and at the half.

Early tailgating sounds good.