So Far, Is This The Worst Bowl Season In A While?

Eagle1855

Well...the SB has one really good game, and one really bad game. Central Michigan was a really good team this year, though.

Overall, I think they picked the match-ups wrong. It seems that there are a LOT of ranked teams going up against a lot of unranked teams. BTW, is anyone looking forward to the UCLA/FSU game? UCLA SHOULD kill them...but this is college football and anything can happen on any given "Saturday".

Edited by NCMeanGreen

Well...the SB has one really good game, and one really bad game. Central Michigan was a really good team this year, though.

Overall, I think they picked the match-ups wrong. It seems that there are a LOT of ranked teams going up against a lot of unranked teams. BTW, is anyone looking forward to the UCLA/FSU game? UCLA SHOULD kill them...but this is college football and anything can happen on any given "Saturday".

Rice SHOULDA killed Troy, right? proves your point: anything can happen.

I'm keeping an eye out on several teams during the bowl season just for the sake of being a college football fan. I'm looking foward to see how a couple teams continue to fair, including Rutgers, Wester VA, and Louisville outta the BE.

The ACC bores me.

Intriguing: The UF/OSU title game, and the Rose Bowl. How will USC respond after blowing a title game opportunity against UCLA? How does Michigan respond to the snuff? Personally, I love the matchups of these titans of the football world.

A Florida win would be awesome. Oh! And LSU? Who are they playing? I think they're as good as anyone in the country right now.

bah, I'm rambling. Back to work...

-gm

I have to admit, I am a football junkie. I follow college ball first, then high school, followed by the

pros. I will try to watch as many games as I can get away with. I really enjoy the fall season-

football, deer hunting, holidays, cool weather!

Since NT is done, and the Cowboys are basicly done also, hunting seson is done, whats left--

I am really looking forward to our recruiting--the 4 weeks of January are going to be fun to watch-

Signing day, just like Christmas morning--Wow!

I am expecting some big surpries with several top ranked players coming to NT.

Spring ball, when ever that will be--will be exciting also. To see DodgeBall in action! Wow! I can see the NT fans packing the stadium for the spring game!

Now if I can just make to July, and see DCTF on the shelf !! I know the excitment of NT football

is just around the corner!