Dd & Staff, Any Word On Working Elsewhere?

Got5onIt

Classy...hmm...you must be one of them.

yeah thats it. Im DD. I moved to Houston in the wake of my firing to be with Mattress Mac.

The guy is gone. Give it a rest. Why beat his name into the ground? Everyone (myself included) got their wish. We get the joke. The offense he had was like a Buick. Black shirts=black paint. Pimp my ride, makeover of coaching style.

You are quite the comedian! :thumbsup:

yeah thats it. Im DD. I moved to Houston in the wake of my firing to be with Mattress Mac.

The guy is gone. Give it a rest. Why beat his name into the ground? Everyone (myself included) got their wish. We get the joke. The offense he had was like a Buick. Black shirts=black paint. Pimp my ride, makeover of coaching style.

You are quite the comedian! :thumbsup:

Sounds like you should go take your Prozac. I seems you lost your sense of humor and are in a bad mood.

Sorry your having such a rough day.

If you don't like fun banter about the past, present and future of NT sports...your in the wrong place.