Congrats To The Topper Killers

Reduno

Congrats, Mean Green. That was a big time win for you guys. Any win at Diddle is a big one. I think the last time UNO won there was in the Tim Floyd era if I'm not mistaken and that's double digit years ago.

We all knew even before you came to NO last week that you were big, agressive and dangerous inside and out. Seems like you proved that tonite. While I had hoped you'd lose (selfishly) so that we could have a 2 game lead on you, it certainly didn't pan out. And the fact that your guys didn't mope after losing a tough one here, shows what kind of team you have. I have to think that you will do very well in the west this year. I'd bet that game against Western later will be a big time attendance one.

Enjoy. This is the Belt.

Congrats, Mean Green. That was a big time win for you guys. Any win at Diddle is a big one. I think the last time UNO won there was in the Tim Floyd era if I'm not mistaken and that's double digit years ago.

We all knew even before you came to NO last week that you were big, agressive and dangerous inside and out. Seems like you proved that tonite. While I had hoped you'd lose (selfishly) so that we could have a 2 game lead on you, it certainly didn't pan out. And the fact that your guys didn't mope after losing a tough one here, shows what kind of team you have. I have to think that you will do very well in the west this year. I'd bet that game against Western later will be a big time attendance one.

Enjoy. This is the Belt.

I want to chime in. Congrats on the win. There's no love lost between MT fans and wku fans. It's always enjoyable to see the Hilltopper Haven forum in turmoil after a loss. Thanks for giving the MT fans at GoMiddle.com a great deal of enjoyment.