Harbaugh would have slightly better facilities

emmitt01

*drooling* San...Diego... My goodness he's going to have to really love the game of Football to move from San Diego with 72 degree days year round to move to North Texas. My wife grew up there and we visit probably once a year. If there's any place I'd rather live it would be in sunny San Diego. But I digress. biggrin.gif

*drooling* San...Diego...  My goodness he's going to have to really love the game of Football to move from San Diego with 72 degree days year round to move to North Texas.  My wife grew up there and we visit probably once a year.  If there's any place I'd rather live it would be in sunny San Diego.  But I digress.  biggrin.gif

I lived there a couple years after college. You are right. Every year - around January (when its cold and grey) I kick myself for moving back to Denton.

In two years of living in San Diego. I had one bad day. Any that was my fault.

I'd move back in a heart-beat....and a well paying job.

*drooling* San...Diego...  My goodness he's going to have to really love the game of Football to move from San Diego with 72 degree days year round to move to North Texas.  My wife grew up there and we visit probably once a year.  If there's any place I'd rather live it would be in sunny San Diego.  But I digress.  biggrin.gif

Yes...LOVE San Diego and the drive down to Oceanside along the PCH...BUT, I do not love the real estate prices there. I could only afford a Hobbit's hut for what I paid for my house here... rolleyes.gif

its amazing how many people I talk to that share this same opinion. I'm one of them. Honeymoon, loved it so much we went back a year later. Plan on going next summer, too.