im done

untwillrise

i came here because i thought this was a big school that wasnt like UT but we still won. I was wrong ok whatever. but if DD and staff are still here next year im gone and so are the other 5,000 students that give a damn. i can take losing 34 to 35 but not 6-14 when it was 1 and goal on the one inch line. I dont know how yall lifers can take it i feel like every loss a peice of my soul is taken from me. Im drunk right now and im still pissed come on johny jones make me stay at my UNT!

i came here because i thought this was a big school that wasnt like UT but we still won. I was wrong ok whatever. but if DD and staff are still here next year im gone and so are the other 5,000 students that give a damn. i can take losing 34 to 35 but not 6-14 when it was 1 and goal on the one inch line. I dont know how yall lifers can take it i feel like every loss a peice of my soul is taken from me. Im drunk right now and im still pissed come on johny jones make me stay at my UNT!

When I first registered for classes at North Texas (part-time student, Jan of 73) North Texas had just finished a 1-10 year, the Football program had just dodged a bullet because there had been a student referendum over keeping football or not (it barely passed), and Hayden Fry was hired as the new coach. The roller coaster ride since then has been.....interesting. But I'll take a roller coaster ride over this funeral dirge we've been marching to.

Good Riddance to bad rubbish. If you feel that way, you will NEVER bleed green. Go watch the Roadrunners in that barn called the convocation center. UTSA will not have football for at least 15 years and competitve football for at least 20.

Take your crying towell and get the "F" out of Denton.

So you know who told you this,

Brett Tulloss

Edited by GreenBat

Funny post. I really hope you are kidding. SA is the Armpit of Texas.

If you aren't, let me be the one to tell you it is very ignorant to base the value of your future and education on the success of a football program, unless you are planning on playing in the NFL. And even then, Quinn will still find someplace to play on Sundays.

And good luck to you.