Up 11 spots!

KingDL1

Is FSU over rated this year? I didn't watch, but wasn't there game with Miami less than exciting? Then struggling with Troy? Now I know Troy has a good program with a history of playing OOC games tough, I'm just wondering if maybe FSU shouldn't be ranked so high.

Thoughts?

By the way, that game along with ULM's close one against Kansas has me really excited about this years Sun Belt. Maybe we can start to shed the Suck Belt image?

I was looking at the stats for the FSU Troy game after getting home from Fouts and it looked like a complete passing game on both sides.

Not to grab credit from The Sun Belt or Troy, but is FSU lacking horribly in a run game this year? and for that matter, Troy as well? Maybe it was kind of a fluke game due to 2 highly pass orientated teams playing against each other.

FSU:

336 Yards Passing

28 attempts for 45 yards rushing between 5 rushers (highest rusher 25 yards)

Troy:

271 yards passing

14 attempts for 24 yards rushing between 5 rushers (highest rusher 12 yards)

Seems like either team would have a very hard time against a good pass defense.

Edited by SeanMG