Now I'm screwed

emmitt01

I hate the Pats as well, that is why I am glad that after a couple more games like the one Cobbs played the other night he will be playing for someone else, and CONTRIBUTING regularly. There are a lot of teams taking note right, and after a couple more stellar games, Cobbs will be a 3rd down back for someone.

Go team COBBS!

I'm a lifetime Dolphins fan.  How do I root for the Pats now?  huh.gif

as a fellow lifetime Dolphins fan I understand your pain. I still have my JR. High Dolphins starter pullover. its going to be a tough road for all of us.

Edited by bigrobdsp

Guest GrayEagleOne

I hate the Pats as well, that is why I am glad that after a couple more games like the one Cobbs played the other night he will be playing for someone else, and CONTRIBUTING regularly.  There are a lot of teams taking note right, and after a couple more stellar games, Cobbs will be a 3rd down back for someone.

Go team COBBS!

I agree with that 100%. I must admit though that my dislike for the Patriots has waned a little because they have given Cobbs a chance.

My wife grew up in New England so I can get support for backing the Pats. Next week the local Cardinals play them in NE on local tv so I'm setting up to watch the whole game.

Went to the Cardinals first game in their domed air conditioned stadium against the Steelers and was amazed at the facility. Now I understand why they've got the Super Bowl scheduled there in '08 and the College Championship game (Fiesta Bowl '07) next year. Imagine a grass field they can roll out on tracks to the outside between games!

smile.gif