Chrome Decals

Sound_Man

Well finally got them from the printer this morning. Unfortunatly they didn't come out as good as I had hoped due to the small size and the chrome material.

Those that had ordered I sent an email to already those who have not I got the guy down to 2 bucks a piece on them. so if you want one let me know, I'll try and get a picture later on today. They look good from about 2-3 feet but up close the edges aren't that sharp and hte border didn't come out as hoped

eric

the black border is not cut straight all the way around them and they are not all cleanly cut so 2 bucks each on these.

Rick, I should get yours tomorow and see how those came out

paypal to eric@esl-usa.com

Will a $1 per decal be sufficient for shipping??

I'll take two and send via PayPal later tonight.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I really appreciate the time and effort that Eric put into these and they do look great as a window decal,   

However I was really hoping we could get the 3D  plastic auto emblems.    Any chance anybody has a suplier that can make those????

I agree, Sound_Man they look pretty good...but what exactly are they? Are they decals? I'm interested but I don't have a paypal account.

I'd LOVE to buy the 3-D chrome auto emblems Baby Arm! mentioned.

I really appreciate the time and effort that Eric put into these and they do look great as a window decal,   

However I was really hoping we could get the 3D  plastic auto emblems.    Any chance anybody has a suplier that can make those????

ProMark would be very happy(not really) to take your order for a North Texas Auto Emblem:

http://www.autoemblem.com/

Your cost per unit: around $3.75 each

Minimum per order: 1,000 for specialty items, but possibly more(I was qouted 2,400 back in '03) since your asking them to extend their CLC license for a school they don't currently serve.

They are out of Lafayette, Colorado. Shoot them an email at:

margo@autoemblem.com.

Rick

Well finally got them from the printer this morning. Unfortunatly they didn't come out as good as I had hoped due to the small size and the chrome material.

Those that had ordered I sent an email to already those who have not I got the guy down to 2 bucks a piece on them. so if you want one let me know, I'll try and get a picture later on today. They look good from about 2-3 feet but up close the edges aren't that sharp and hte border didn't come out as hoped

eric

Got any left? If so I'll paypal you for 4 of 'em.

got a bunch of both left. smaller stacked ones are 2 each and the larger long style ones are 5 each

rick, sent yours out also.

eppy - i am out of chrome and it isn't even breakevenable to buy a whole roll just to make one eagle head, i can do it in another color if you wish though, or when i get a larger job for chrome i will let you know