Pics of new signee

Harry

Think basketball....go to the BB board. Since its on the NT athletic web site...I wouldn't call it a rumor. OK ST threatened to not release Flemming, if they didn't he will have to pay his own way but can still transfer but will have to sit out one year....that leaves him 3 years to play for NT. IF he is anything like his HS he will be a big help year after next.

Seems like I remember a 6-9 NT BB player that transferred to OK ST and we didn't release him.....citing tampering.

Edited by OldTimer

Eddie Sutton could've made a deep tournament team with Deginald Erskin, Chris Davis, Jason Miller, D.J. Tennell, Kenneth Mangrum, Jelly Masters, Sam Funches, and the like. ...If only Trilli's coaching could've matched his recruiting ability.

MOST of those players were pretty dang good. No doubt. Erskin was a monster.

Edited by Zeke

According to the Daily Oklahoman, Rod Flemming is transferring to North Texas. He is originally from DeSoto, TX. No details on his classification (fr. so. etc) or why he left. I heard ever since Eddie got sober, he has been a real pain in the ass. Also, I do not know why this thread is on the football board.

According to the Daily Oklahoman, Rod Flemming is transferring to North Texas.  He is originally from DeSoto, TX.  No details on his classification (fr. so. etc) or why he left.  I heard ever since Eddie got sober, he has been a real pain in the ass.  Also, I do not know why this thread is on the football board.

Because football season is months away... because most posters only check the football message board... and because the founder/owner of the site started the thread and can do whatever he wants - you should thank him for some new news in this typically slow news period rather then complain about where the post was put.

I guarantee you that if the football board os this slow in the first week of May; the basketball board here at GMG.com is getting about 35x times less traffic. I know that i would have never checked it to find this information out.

So, thank you to Harry for the tidbit - this friend/fan/poster appreciates any NT news at this time of year about anything North Texas and Mean Green tongue.gif

Edited by stebo