Scrimmage of interest tonight on Ch. 27 KDFI

What the hell are you thinking?!!!  Don't you know that the University of Texas is having a scrimmage?  You have to watch them because they have the word "Texas" in their school name and that means they're representative of all Texans!  Geez, it's a school from our state and that means they should have your unwavering support. 

Did I leave anything out untplaymaker et al?

Yeah you did leave something out, how about the point of the entire thread, Texas scrimmage, anyone going to scout it? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

If you werent too busy trying to make your point about me bleedin burnt orange, then maybe you would have seen that.....But since i DO bleed kelly green i will take my shot at this in saying i highly doubt NT will have any scouts at the game, which surely should be done, or will they even take the chance to switch it on to CH. 27, NT coaches already have the mind set that they will LOSE this game along with all of our other OOC games, because that is the way they have approach all of our OOC games, intent to LOSE....

So Emmitt, if you already havent figure this out, i am rooting for the underdog NT to win against UT, after that game, if UT goes to a BCS game, i will support them, as well as wherever NT ends up at the end of the season, hopefully at a bowl game.

I'm looking at this upcoming game against Texas pretty optimistically... the way I see it: We have been running up the middle and running the draw over and over to make Texas think we will do it again this year, NO SIR!!! This was all Dickey's plan (for the past 8 years)... this will be the ultimate set up, get ready TEXAS!!!!! wink.gif They think they know whats coming down to Austin this year but they have no idea!

rolleyes.gif