Here's a Challenge to Students of the board...

UNT_92_Fan

I know the students who take the time to respond on this board have a genuine passion for the athletic program....

I challenge each of you...myself included...to invite AT LEAST 10 people to tomorrow nights double header.

The way I see it...the more you ask the more that will show up....you can ask 5 people and get 3 no's and 2 yes's....or ask 20 people and get 12 no's and 8 yes's.... Use Facebook, Myspace, Cell phones, whatever ti takes....lets show the guys and gals that we are here for them!

After my beginning golf class this morning (gotta love that last semester sleeper schedule) I ran into Jeffery Simpson and Kendrick Davis....KD and myself talked for awhile and he said it numerous times that last night seeing that many students there was amazing...and they truely appreciate every person in that building supporting them. KD went on to tell me the atmosphere really gets them up for the game and they would love to see it packed out the rest of the season! I think it is managable!

Luckily I just got a raise at work and I am going to ask some friends of mine that go to TWU and surrounding areas and offer to pay for them to come....lets pack the pit. I cant make the girl's game ebcause of work but dont tell my boss i am leaving as early as possible! Maybe the second half of the girls game and all the men's game.....

So there's the challenge, set a HIGH number and ask everybody you know....alot of us know alot fo the same people! So multipple people asking might jsut trigger something....hell Alumni if you wanna jump in on it go for it!

My number goal is 20+.....what's yours?