Basketball Thursday Night

emmitt01

The men open conference play against UL-Lafayette Thursday at 7pm. I know it's a beating to get to Denton from DFW by 7 and I know there are a myriad of other things that could be going on but if it is humanly possible please be there. This program will only be taken as seriously as it deserves to be in the eyes of other conferences and programs...and that starts with how much we show we care. Besides, the men are 7-4 which is something we haven't been able to say in a while. I think for their efforts alone they deserve our attendance.

Thanks for bringing this up. I think that seperating the bball and fball is fine, but posts such as these should be allowed to maintain until gameday. Think of it as a way to force it in the faces of possibly many fence sitters that may be in the fball section and not realizing there is a game going on a particular night.

We need to make a good showing (fans). In spite of the horrific traffic on 35North, I will be attending the game. It may take an hour and a half to get there, but I missed all the games during the break (out of town) and I refuse to miss us against ULL (I did wear out my father-in-laws' internet listening).

ULL's record is not great, but they're getting healthy and are picked to win the Western Division. We need this one at home! Just like the football games, grab a friend and come out to the game!

GMG

this is a very important for all to be at. its the beginning of conference play, and our team is well above .500 also the girls are top 20-25 material in the nation, we really need to rally up and attend these games, most of the games for the rest of the season for both the guys and gals look to be wins for both squads.

my favorite thing about wastching any b-ball game at UNT is our arena is so freakin sweet. Under the lights, the nice hardwood floor and a good crowd the pit is a really cool place to be at. i know im not the only person who thinks this way also.

i think we have a good solid, well coached teams this year, go green.