So, Dickey and Flianigan are still here then?

I am a Darrell Dickey guy, and will continue to be... but if Ramon Flannigan somehow escapes the guilotine after his behavior this season and that fabulous playcalling, I will begin to wonder if he is made of Kryptonite? Some things you just cannot have? I dont wish ill-will towards RF, I just dont want him here.

Rick Villareal will have a hard sell with some of us if he plans on keeping RF here. I really dont want to be one of those "done for me lately?" kind of fans, but there are real issues with Flanny and the fans now. I trust RV as much today as ever, but this one will be a tough pill to swallow.

Here's hoping common sense prevails...

GMG!!!

fake lonnie--

you have a moot post that has been rehashed um-teen times....

i take this time to urge everyone NOT to respond to this blantently "trite" attempt for viewer response.

fake lonnie you can now get back to watching jerry springer and all his guests from "springerville usa."

if i were santa i would give you a lump of coal.