I think we should open the game with 3 straight

calvin

With a young qb and the magnitude of this game, I think we should come out throwing. Loosen the defensive up and hopefully get Meager some confidence, that way his first throw isnt 3rd and 20 and you are asking for something bad. I think the worst thing we can do is run 3 staight plays and get no yards and then punt and allow them to get some momentum at home. That is the biggest thing that worries me is them getting Marks going early and jumping on us at home and J-mo and PC not being a factor. Anyone else on board with this.

personally, I think we should open the game with two 75 yard runs by Patrick and J-Mo.  That would really loosen up the defense, and by loosen I mean emasculate.

Too general. Give something Dickey can build on; to be specific:

We need to open up the game with a touchdown and then answer with another if/when they keep scoring.

That way we'll always be one-up on them.

-gm

First play of the game prediction:

Line up in 4 wide, Super J in one slot and PC in the other. Then throw it deep to Quinn.

You heard it here first. Don't say I didn't warn ya! tongue.gif

Wasn't that what we did for Baylor last game in Waco? If I recall it was to Quinn for a 70 yard TD catch & run. Was sweetness. Unfortunately Jmo goes out after a TD run and NT loses rather badly.