Sports Editor Says I am Following the Wrong Sport!

shaneb

Well, the sports editor calls me over today and tells me I am follwing the wrong Mean Green and then points out that they rank several steps above LSU in the most recent Sangrin rankings. HA! Funny stuff. Suppose I should pay more attention than I do. Maybe I will make a few road trips to Denton..... can I afford sports travel almost year round? Well.... we shall see.

Go Mean Green!

ShaneB

Edited by shaneb

whew!  From the subject line of the post I thought Shane had gone over to the Green Grenade style of postings!!!!

I can only hope one day to have the energy and creativity of the Father of the Worm.

Its a random statement... but its interesting that he thought enough of our ranking and play to print the sangrin ranks and hang onto them till he saw me.

ShaneB