This was a Top 5 Game Day Experience in over 50 yrs of Denton-based games.

PlummMeanGreen

Now give me 2.5 minutes to find the video highlights of that Game Day experience at DATCU Stadium.
••• That day was what college football is all about & I know many of you who were in Denton that afternoon who would wholeheartedly agree. 
I found it! Here tis…

AAC Commish “A”—its got to be the Black Knights of West Point who replaces SMU.  

▶️ PLEASE—NO MORE TEXAS SCHOOLS. We already have enough here competing for Lone Star State recruits. 

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

1 hour ago, DeepGreen said:

That was a really good UNT team and a super game.  I really liked our series with Army.

As you’d remember, Phil, it was a great crowd! Army was well represented with fans & it was fun at all the tailgating talking to people & supporters who gave a damn about our country. 

I hope we drop the series with SMU. In the modern era of NCAA football I cannot remember any game we played $MU when they were not a semi-pro football team.

Even before their famous Death Penalty everybody & their dogs in Texas knew they were cheating & buying players then.  SMU has long been a pariah to intercollegiate athletics & it won’t take the AAC folks very long to see for themselves.  I guess mega-wealthy supporters & donors just see no need to follow the letter of NCAA laws, either. 

GMG! 

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Downvote 1

• PlummMeanGreen changed the title to This was a Top 5 Game Day Experience in over 50 yrs of Denton-based games.
4 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Now give me 2.5 minutes to find the video highlights of that Game Day experience at DATCU Stadium.
••• That day was what college football is all about & I know many of you who were in Denton that afternoon who would wholeheartedly agree. 
I found it! Here tis…

AAC Commish “A”—its got to be the Black Knights of West Point who replaces SMU.  

▶️ PLEASE—NO MORE TEXAS SCHOOLS. We already have enough here competing for Lone Star State recruits. 

GMG!

I agree with you Plumm. Army not only brings a great academic institution into the mix, but a program with integrity. Gotta respect the Black Knights and for that matter, all the men and women that serve our country. 

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1