fantasy football reminder

For all of you who joined the gmg.com league I created:

The draft is Sunday August 8, 8:30pm. Be sure to get there at least 10 minutes early to make sure the draft room runs correctly on your computer and to see what number you pick. The draft order will be randomly selected by Yahoo right before the draft room opens.

If you can't make it, that's fine, just set your pre-rankings when you have the chance and Yahoo will draft for you using those rankings.

Edited by Coach

FFR posted saying he was quitting, but he didn't even leave the league. That's fine. Yes, the league is big, but there are thousands of leagues on the net with 8-12 teams in them. I wanted to try something a little more challenging, with a little less in the talent pool.

Another reminder the draft is Sunday. If you are going to drop out like some have decided to all of a sudden, please do so ASAP so that I can make adjustments and keep the draft on time. Thanks.

Just to defend my league, it will draft with 14 teams, that isn't abnomally huge or anything.

Edited by Coach

Guest e-bone

I'm in a 14 team baseball league and a 8 team baseball league, and I am having A LOT more fun in the 14 team league. Everyone's team isn't stacked and there are more trades because of it.

Also, the larger the league is the more likely it is that the best fantasy player will win. It takes more skill in drafting and managing a team in a league with more teams, so I say keep it at least 14.

No, we had someone waiting. It will draft with 14 teams and I took one WR off, so depth shouldn't be an issue.

The only problem would have been if we would have had an odd number of teams because it won't let you draft with an odd number in head to head leagues. But we have an even 14 and are fine.