Anyone making the trip?

Ticketmaster shows the lowest ticket currently for Friday's game is $112...

I almost feel bad because Purdue will have almost every fan in the building behind them, with this essentially being a home game for them.

If the Green can somehow make it to Week 2, when they would play a Sweet 16 game on a Saturday, I am manifesting my way to Indianapolis somehow.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

Ticketmaster shows the lowest ticket currently for Friday's game is $112...

I almost feel bad because Purdue will have almost every fan in the building behind them, with this essentially being a home game for them.

If the Green can somehow make it to Week 2, when they would play a Sweet 16 game on a Saturday, I am manifesting my way to Indianapolis somehow.

This is not their official home court but yeah they will have a lot of fans there for sure.

14 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I know several of our fans are flying up there, some are driving. Tickets were available on the unt ticket office from 7pm Sunday to 4pm Monday for 50 bucks.

Sadly, I can't go, but of we win Friday I will be there Sunday

That is awesome to hear.

Hate taking this year for granted, but I hope we make it back again soon, under normal circumstances, so we'd likely be in a neutral venue much closer to home and an easier drive.

• Upvote 1