Your Spot Reviews Myrtle Beach

NM Green

Made the last leg of the trip into the Beach this morning and found Jimmagans Pub. Came to watch Manchester United followed by some NFL.

All games shown, think Dive Bar with gargantuan bloodies, cheap drinks, ice cold beer and traditional bar snacks. 

I recommend this pub on Kings Hwy on this rainy Sunday afternoon.

GMG

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1

The banana breeze at Landshark Bar and Grill was relaxing. The day was yuck but the bar was cool. Had a great conversation with a Coastal alum. Told me I was going to like the campus and teal turf. Very complimentary of North Texas and he was excited for the Coastal vs Liberty bowl game forthcoming. 

I would schedule a home and home with Coastal because it is a fun destination. 

Lastly funky monkey at Riptydz Rooftop Bar with the giant football movie screen was yummy. The coconut chicken wrap took me to someplace warm too. 

GMG

• Upvote 1

Great to know. Thanks for the heads up on the tailgating. Drove around the campus tonight it’s quite nice. Surprised about the tailgating ban because there are port o potties all around the campus leading to the sports complex.

Looking forward to a beer or few at Gordon’s. Bernie here.

Myrtle Beach Bowl Day

GMG