North Texas Recruits

Someone else can probably give more info., but here's what I have. For early signees, we have Michaels Sturms at North Crowley, who is having a banner year and is consistently moving up in the statewide recruit rankings. A 6-8 forward out of Oklahoma City, who I have no info. on and reportedly, Robert Lee from a Fort Worth area school is interested in us. He is a guard and won the MVP award in the Whataburger all-star game. I know that JJ has the interest of several others, but don't know much about them.

In my view, the Mean Green is definitely on the rise and JJ is the coach to make that happen.

Rivals.com link is below.

So far, the following two players have signed with UNT.

Michael Sturns (North Crowley HS) 6'4" 180lbs. PG/SG

Quincy Williams (Midwest City, OK) 6'7" 206lbs. PF

rivals.com

Who is your son, and who is he deciding between?

Edited by UNTLifer

My son's name is Marvin Beatty he is a 6'1 Pg for St. Alban's. He is also having a banner year as well. He is also being looked at by USC, Eastern Illinois, South Alabama, SMU, and Syracuse. He is real fond of North Texas though he has been to numerous games and he says he want to be apart of the mean green tradition. He got his jersey retired this year he scored 2,363 career points. Well if u guys hear anything else please inform me.

Thank you

My son's name is Marvin Beatty he is a 6'1 Pg for St. Alban's. He is also having a banner year as well. He is also being looked at by USC, Eastern Illinois, South Alabama, SMU, and Syracuse. He is real fond of North Texas though he has been to numerous games and he says he want to be apart of the mean green tradition. He got his jersey retired this year he scored 2,363 career points. Well if u guys hear anything else please inform me.

Thank you

Sounds like a player we could use immediately. I would like to see your son become one of the current players to bring our Bball program back to where it was when I was a kid in the 70's.

Guest e-bone

UNT is definitely going to need a couple of PG recruits for next season after having our starter and a backup graduate. If he wants to compete for playing time as a freshman, then UNT is the place for him.