Heartbreaker In Bowling Green

Certainly nothing to be ashamed of. The guys did their usual come from behind thing but just couldn't quite get over the hump in the end. If the season had lasted a few more weeks I think this team would have proven to be something special. They were really beginning to come together. Best of luck to all the seniors and let's do it next year.

such a good game to listen too...i can only imagine what it was like to be there.....already looking forawrd to next year and seeing what they have in them for next time....i am proud of the team this year and thanks to everybody who i got to become such good friends with over the season!!!! if onyl everyone knew what was gonna some next year!!!! the only negative i have about tonite's game....it officially gave me NOTHING to do the rest of the year.....luckily softball has some more home games but other than that i got nothing....guess its time to start going to class again....dangit!

What hurts the most about that game was to lose and not get a better quality shot in the end. From what Hank said it was an "off balance wild shot" with time left to call a T.O. or make a pass to an open man. However, the guys played their butts off after a gut rinching 9 minute 30 second drought in the first half without scoring a bucket. I can't believe they even made it a game after their first half performance.

Man, I was watching SC this morning and saw the score come scrolling across the screen. I am sure all my neighbors hated me for waking them up that early with a blood curdling scream. I think this team really had it in them to win the SBC Tournament and atleast make it to the final 32 if not the sweet 16.

Man, I was watching SC this morning and saw the score come scrolling across the screen.  I am sure all my neighbors hated me for waking them up that early with a blood curdling scream.  I think this team really had it in them to win the SBC Tournament and atleast make it to the final 32 if not the sweet 16.

Wow, glass is seriously half full.