Guess the Attendance for Thursday's Game

jgb0607

I would just like to add that basketball is inferior to football.  Thanks!  tongue.gif

And God spoke and made UNTSIG's opinion a fact.

Wait, that never happened. And no one cares about your opinion either.

I would just like to add that basketball is inferior to football.  Thanks!  tongue.gif

I can see your point. The instant transition from offense to defense then possibly back again and the strategy adjustments on the fly rather than in breaks in between plays could leave some who have issues processing information quickly in the dark. Just remember UNTSIG, you aren't dumb or slow, you just have obstacles to overcome that others don't.

Edited by IronMan4

Yeah I guess you are all right. I am so dumb. I should never be able to post on this message board again with all of you geniuses. I am inferior to all of you. Thank you for showing me the err of my way with intriguing comments like "And God spoke and made UNTSIG's opinion a fact. Wait, that never happened. And no one cares about your opinion either" or how about this classic... "I am intrigued by your knowledge and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. " The best though to show how intellectually superior you are all to me is "Just remember UNTSIG, you aren't dumb or slow, you just have obstacles to overcome that others don't. " YES- this is so exciting. I can not wait to read what you all think about solutions to 3rd world hunger. I will just go back to being stupid and leave all the thinking to you intellects. I would just like to say thank you for knowledge. I am truly appreciative of all of you. Hugs and Kisses

PS- To all you MORONS that obviously don't understand sarcasm, I was just joking! Lighten up, my post is not going to get rid of basketball. Obviously Zeke understood I was joking, jgb was obviously going along with it. What the hell ironman was thinking with his in depth analysis, I don't know. Using words like transition and strategy, slow down- don't hurt yourself.

A person saying something stupid often leads to that person getting flamed. That is something you will have to learn to live with if you are to continue to say stupid things.

Also, you may have been trying to be funny or sarcastic, but it was inappropriate and whatever you were trying to do didn't work. I just looked and until this thread you had exactly two posts in the basketball forum, which is a good indicator that you really do think that basketball is inferior to football. So much for being sarcastic.