Tee Goree

GOMG2013

Did fans check out the Spring game and see this kid?  Or maybe I need to go back and look at the spring game again.  I'm seeing comments about the Spring game like it wasn't a big deal...I will go back a watch again, but I thought he made some nice catches and some were in very tight coverage.  In the 4 years I have been watching UNT he looks like a serious big time threat in the passing game and his performance just flew under the radar.  I was putting him down for 100+ and a TD vs SMU... Or maybe I was just seeing things?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GOMG2013 said:

Did fans check out the Spring game and see this kid?  Or maybe I need to go back and look at the spring game again.  I'm seeing comments about the Spring game like it wasn't a big deal...I will go back a watch again, but I thought he made some nice catches and some were in very tight coverage.  In the 4 years I have been watching UNT he looks like a serious big time threat in the passing game and his performance just flew under the radar.  I was putting him down for 100+ and a TD vs SMU... Or maybe I was just seeing things?

He looked great, no doubt. This is rare air in North Texas football, but he's an expected commodity and I think that's why his performance went unpraised. He does these kinds of things in the season folks will take serious notice. 

• Upvote 1