Winless?

jbchis

On the other hand, SMUt made a real comeback against TCU. Almost the same scenario. They rallied for 20 straight points to pull within 5 points, only to finally fold.  SMUt made it interesting.

Tap the brakes, right the ship.  What other mid-2000s calming phrases am I missing?

I don't t think we go winless.  Law of averages says somebody will have a bad day against.  Even 2008 UNT won a game.  Even 2014 SMU won a game.  Only Southern Miss has accomplished the o'fer in recent memory.

However, last place in CUSA?  I'll take that bet.  ESPN Bottom 10 for the rest of the year?  I'll take that bet too.

If I had the money to buy out the coaches, you know what I'd do in a heartbeat?

2a5a040524a4838b13fc29c96bc13c5a4185a496

Edited by oldguystudent
  • Upvote 3

Well, after SMU & Rice and seeing how Portland State is doing, I don't think that game is a locked win. At this point, no game is a locked win and the projected losses are almost guaranteed. I'm telling you - if the team loses to Portland State, I think the coaches and RV need to answer to Smatresk. Pretty sure that getting beat by an FCS team is NOT on  his plan.

• Upvote 1