Who meets Oregon in Arlington

NM Green

1. Loving this Oregon beatdown of FSU. 2. Super Mario ta bringing some pride back to the Aloha state! 3. Best play was the Minnesota Leap! Way to gopher! 4. Fastest man - Mizzou jetsetter to pay dirt to seal the deal 5. Baylor fan hurts today - TCU fan rejoices - still outside looking in 6. Comeback of the playoffs with a win - MSU without a win Central Michigan 7. Oh to be on Bourbon tonight Now that the SEC is taking pot shots from all sides and deservedly so after Mississippi Burning Part 2 yesterday and throw in Auburn today. Prediction: Alabama goes in the face of all the SEC potshooters and pummels the Buckeye to a pulp. 8. An Oregon Alabama showdown in Arlington - many years in the making = priceless. GMG

As much as I hate OSU, the way they've surged - including coming off the 59-0 win in the B1G championship with their 3rd string QB - tells me they're killing it, top to bottom, so I'm thinking they pull off the win against Bama.

I thought Florida State was one of the four best teams in the nation. A bunch of people that don't know much about college football told us so.

I didn't think they were, but how do you leave the only undefeated P5 team out of the playoff?

And if there were no playoff, they would have played in the BCS Championship game--so both of today's winners would have been left out of that game.

Edited by Mean Green 93-98