i cant sleep, should have been getting ready for my interview today, b

MeanGreen01

not only did i lose my entire voice at the game, i cant stop thinking about the game! have watched the replay of the game 2 times on the ESPN watch app, im not going to be able to sleep again tonight i bet. i keep looking at that crowd. i graduated in 2001, was a WING from 1996-2000, so i have been at almost ever game since then. i have never felt the excitement and the quality of players and current NT students being as gresat as that game yesterday.... And yes, i was at the New Orleans bowl games every time as well too! all i can say is this team and these fans were incridible!!

as for the interview, i said i was sick and lost my voice and need to reschedule. i was hoping i was going to be ready. the bad thing is, knowing what i know now, I'D DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN :) What a day

• Upvote 2

im starting to think i will be going to the doctor soon and saying i think ive gotten MeanGreen fever and dont even bother trying to fix it! i need it to last till kickoff in Austin when we pass on the MeanGreen fever to those bevos and give them mad cow!!!!!!!!! lets show up big, ill sleep after the following week after the SMU arse whooping at Apogee!!

• Upvote 2

not only did i lose my entire voice at the game, i cant stop thinking about the game! have watched the replay of the game 2 times on the ESPN watch app, im not going to be able to sleep again tonight i bet. i keep looking at that crowd. i graduated in 2001, was a WING from 1996-2000, so i have been at almost ever game since then. i have never felt the excitement and the quality of players and current NT students being as gresat as that game yesterday.... And yes, i was at the New Orleans bowl games every time as well too! all i can say is this team and these fans were incridible!!

as for the interview, i said i was sick and lost my voice and need to reschedule. i was hoping i was going to be ready. the bad thing is, knowing what i know now, I'D DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN :) What a day

Greatness! Here's wishing you all the luck in the world on that interview!

Thank you! And one last thing. I know SMU says this is our bowl game.....and I say Nope, that was last fall in the HoD Bowl again UNLV, I'm surprised you weren't watching it from your athletic dorm room! As for this year, yes, this game will count towards that 9-10 win season and we should invite them to come and see what a bowl game looks like....we could meet in the Safeway parking lot and ride together!!